Monday, December 20, 2010

Bat Women Tattoo - Super Women Tattoo Design

Bat Women Tattoo - Super Women Tattoo Design
Bat Women Tattoo - Super Women Tattoo Design
Bat Women Tattoo design
Comic Heros Tattoo - Bat Women Tattoo - Super Women Tattoo Design

Famous Tattoo Quotes:

"I felt bad about myself because certain people were relentlessly attacking me and my reputation. My mom kept saying 'Let it go, Lauren, It doesn?t matter' ? I realized I had to stop worrying about what other people think. The next day I got a tattoo on my lower back that says 'sticks and stones', because they may break my bones, but words will never hurt me." Lauren Conrad

I'm planning my most ambitious tattoo yet. You can never have enough tats.
Amy Winehouse

Giving birth was easier than having a tattoo. Nicole Appleton

Quirky is sexy, like scars or chipped teeth. I also like tattoos - they're rebellious. Jennifer Aniston

Tattoos are like stories - they're symbolic of the important moments in your life. Sitting down, talking about where you got each tattoo and what it symbolizes, is really beautiful. Pamela Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment